If you live in New York City, or are planning on visiting, you have to check out some of my favorite spots!
1. Grab a Matcha Lemonade at Cha Cha Matcha - Inside this cute cafe you can find a variety of matcha drinks and desserts, a wonderful staff and the perfect opportunity to take cute pictures.
2. My #1 favorite restaurant in nyc is The Smith. No doubt. More specifically, the Lincoln Center location is my favorite. You can find me here for brunch any day of the week, or grabbing a late night dinner on the weekends since The Smith is open until 2am. Every single thing on the menu is amazing so you will be happy with anything that you order. Only thing is, make sure to call ahead or make a reservation. It's always packed!
3. Another restaurant open until late is Cafeteria. As a matter of fact, the restaurant is open 24/7. If you are ever craving fried chicken and waffles or mac and cheese spring rolls at 4 in the morning, Cafeteria is your place!
4. Looking for the best Thai food in NYC? Look no further because OBAO is the spot for you. Located in Hell's Kitchen, this is the ideal spot when you are in midtown meeting with family or meeting halfway with your friends. Oban has a great lunch special with an appetizer and meal for $13 and under. My favorites are the Shrimp Pad Thai and the Bun with Sautéed Chicken.
5. Ice cream and sneakers? What could be better!? Check out Kith Treats on Lafayette Street in Soho for a quick dessert in between shopping.